Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Today marks a blessed milestone for Levi. He went 12 hours last night between feedings. I sooo hope this becomes his habit, and I'll be able to get consistent sleep from now on.

It's been so fun watching the boys learn to love each other. Elijah is wanting Levi to watch him play with his cars and other toys. I've even found Thomas the Train tucked away in the car seat with Levi when we reach our destination (most assuredly his brother gave it to him, not Nathan or I!) Yesterday, while Levi was playing on the floor, Elijah was walking around talking to Nathan on my cell phone. He must have realized Levi would want to talk to daddy too, so he went over and held the phone above Levi for a good ten minutes. He then lowered the phone to Levi's lips so daddy could "kiss" him through the phone. These things may seem small, but they are sweet until the days of dog piles, wrestling, and trekking through the woods together. I always thought of sisters as being more nurturing, but Elijah's slowly developing a "fatherly" instinct. I've caught him"babying" his teddy lately. He puts him on the floor gym, the changing table, and even on the potty chair. I caught him the other day sharing his snack with him. What a joy it is to be at home and watch my boys grow and mature!


Here are some other pictures from this week...




1 comment:

Alan, Marci, Maya and Madison said...

Levi is getting soooo cute (not that he wasn't to start with :) )! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Talk to you soon! I have some news. :) (No, I am not pregnant! I know what you automatically think.:) )