Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ok, so I just spent way too long trying to figure out how to attach witty captions to each of these pictures. But, alas, I can't get the words to line up with the appropriate pictures (I think blogger could use some help being more non-html-user.)

Anyway, in a nutshell, we went to the zoo yesterday with some friends. It was a lot of fun. There were six adults and five kids 2.5 and younger (Elijah was the oldest). So, it was slow going. One throw up, two soaked jeans, four nursings, two bottles, a few tantrums, and six hours later, we managed to see the whole park.

The coolest thing about Binder Park is that you can hand feed the giraffes! Elijah got a kick out of that, but I couldn't manage a picture of him in the act. I am puzzled by why all the zebras were brown and white, and not black and white. Oh, and I'm very interested in your caption ideas on the self portrait of Elijah and I that I took today. I laughed out loud when I saw how it turned out.

So, if you haven't already surfed away from my blog due to my wordiness, scroll down and enjoy the pics :-)




















1 comment:

Brett Lizzi Ethan Seth Josiah said...

I love the picture with Elijah and the little goat...: )he is growing up so much! Hope you're doing well. Lizzi