No, that's not a radio station... it was Levi's temperature when I got him to urgent care last night. Ear infection and a bit of a bronchial infection.
Well, the birthmother's ultrasound was scheduled for Dec. 15th, so we've got three more weeks to wait before we learn much more about baby :-( But, I know waiting is good. It really challenges me to remain dependent upon Christ. I'm thankful that what remains unknown to me is fully known by HIM.